Your residence dining experience will encompass many additional features other than regular meal service. Our team can also help you to acknowledge your roommate's birthday with a special birthday care package; or meet your group's catering needs right in your own residence; and of course, with the many tools available to you on our Nutrition Information Services site, who knew healthy eating could be so easy!
Choose2Reuse Reusable Take-out Container Program
As part of the Rez Dining commitment to reduce our environmental footprint, we are excited to offer the Choose2Reuse reusable take-out container program.
For your convenience, there are three sizes of containers to choose from:
- Full size eco-tainer (9" x 6.5")
- 1/2 size eco-tainer (4.75" x 4.75")
Here's how it works:
- The C2R containers (cost $5) are available for take-out of standard menu items.
- Simply inform the service staff that you'd like your meal to-go.
- Your meal will be placed into the C2R container.
- When you get to the cashier, you will be charged $5 on your meal plan for the container, plus the cost of your meal.
- Enjoy your meal!
- When you are finished with the container, simply return it DIRTY, to the designated exchange drop-off area (near the cash) and collect your C2R card from the cashier.
- All containers are washed and sanitized. For Health & Safety reasons, food must always be placed in a clean C2R reusable container.
- Next time you'd like your meal to-go, simply inform the service staff again, but this time when you get to the cashier, you simply submit your C2R card for the container.
- And so goes the cycle... container for card, card for container, etc.
Thank you for considering our environment & making a positive CHANGE!