Logo: Hospitality at Western University

If You Lose Your Card!

If you lose your card, simply report it lost to any Hospitality Services cashier and your card will be immediately invalidated. You are responsible for any charges against your meal plan account until proper notification of the card loss is received.

When you report your card lost and it is invalidated, it cannot be reused should you find it. To "validate" such a card or to have it checked if it is not functioning properly, you must go to one of the following locations:

  1. Meal Plan Office
    Room 150, Lambton Hall 1421 Western Rd.
    Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
  2. Residence Admissions Office
    Room 3C10, Ontario Hall
    Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
  3. Office of the Registrar
    Room 1120, Western Student Services Building
    Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri 9 am - 4 pm and Wed 10 am - 5 pm

If you lose your card, a temporary card may be issued by your Residence Dining Hall, or the Campus Meal Plan Office. Please be prepared to present picture identification when reporting a lost card.

Residence Dining Events
Catering in Residence
Top Up Meal Plan Online!
Reusable take out containers
Stay Connected
News & Events
News & Events at Hospitality Services
Online Contact Us Form